Refresh

This website www.xsisterhoodx.com/forums/topic/hello-hello/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

Close

Login

Lost Password     Register
Close

Register

Lost Password     
Close

Lost Password

Register
Trending
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kellysisterhood
    Keymaster

Figured I’d break the ice. My name is Kelly. I live in CT. I’ve been working on xsisterhoodx for a VERY long time. Hopefully, we can bring it back! Where are you from? What brings you here?

EchosResolve
    Participant

Hi, I am EchosResolve. I am originally from SGV and O.C. and now reside in the Pacific Northwest. I found this site meeting xsisterhoodx on instagram. We all have our origin stories and lives our are rich and colorful. The truth of one person’s struggle can be the motivation of another’s. Hopefully here we can offer our stories to keep each other strong and true. My friends were my family, when I had no family. And now I have found new friends and a new family.- ExR

kellysisterhood
    Keymaster

I’m so glad you found us! I’d love to hear your story!

Marty LaHaie
    Participant

Hi! I’m Marty and I live in Michigan. I’ve been Straight Edge for 20 years. I’ve got two amazing boys. When I’m not working or spending them with my boys I’m training for American Ninja Warrior, climbing, running, cycling, doing stunts or going to concerts. If I’m selected to appear on ANW, I will be known as the Straight Edge Ninja where I hope to bring positive awareness to Straight Edge and also bring awareness to how terrible of a disease MS is.

kellysisterhood
    Keymaster

Good lucky Marty! That’s a huge commitment!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.